CLIMATE CHANGE EDUCATION
Teach Climate Network
The Teach Climate Network provides K-12 and nonformal educators access to resources, professional development, inspiration, and community networking to teach climate change in all disciplines, grade levels, and educational settings.
What do I get if I sign up?
- Monthly Teach Climate Tips in your inbox!
- Connections to a network of educators who share resources and curriculum to help you teach climate.
- Early bird notifications of professional development opportunities, training, and events like our annual Summer Institute for Climate Change Education.
- Paid opportunities to participate in small working groups to create and pilot new resources.
- Access to the Teach Climate Network Hub, a place for members to connect and participate in online events (coming fall 2022).
Curious about our programming? Watch the recordings of Teach Climate Network workshops.Sign Up
We know how important it is to cultivate a sense of community. We’re looking for stories from educators just like you to share across the Teach Climate Network community.
Did you try something new this year? Why do you teach climate? Submit yours and explore what others are sharing.
THE NETWORK'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Summer Institute for Climate Change Education
Join us for a three-day conference on climate change education built by educators and climate change professionals from across North America! Gain the skills, tools, and resources to teach climate change in all subject areas.Learn More
3:00pm PT/ 5:00pm CT/ 6:00pm ET
Are you an organization interested in partnering with the Network?
Climate Generation intentionally partners with climate change education leaders and organizations from across North America to inform Network opportunities and to connect educators with local experts. These leaders collectively plan the Summer Institute for Climate Change Education and inform year-round professional learning opportunities.